I can't believe we are nearly done with the second year of tags already in this little weekly challenge. It has been fun to go back and make them all and try all the techniques again. Don't look too closely, or you will see that I burned my fragments and melted them a little bit on the bottoms. LOL They still turned out pretty good. I olove that little splatter brush and the results it gives! Play along and use the InLinkz at the bottom to link your work to share with us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And finally to finish off the event, the one and only Jennifer McGuire who uses products from all of the other classes kits and combines th...
-
Well, I have been going to do this for some time now so today I finally got two of the years of tags made into a Christmas banner to hang in...
-
Well, It's time again for the yearly One World One Heart blogger event and I spent the day making a project to use as my give-away so th...
-
Today was a relaxing play-day in the new, clean studio with two of my grandkids, Victoria, 11, and AJ, 7. We decided to try our hand at maki...
3 comments:
Great tag Kathy! You background is beautiful! xx
Yes your background is beautiful Kathy. I want one of those splatter tools...Donna
Beautiful tag! I LOVE the colors, Kathy!
Post a Comment