Sunday, April 21, 2013
Twelve Tags of 2013- April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And finally to finish off the event, the one and only Jennifer McGuire who uses products from all of the other classes kits and combines th...
-
Well, I have been going to do this for some time now so today I finally got two of the years of tags made into a Christmas banner to hang in...
-
Well, It's time again for the yearly One World One Heart blogger event and I spent the day making a project to use as my give-away so th...
-
Today was a relaxing play-day in the new, clean studio with two of my grandkids, Victoria, 11, and AJ, 7. We decided to try our hand at maki...
5 comments:
Super!!!!
Groetjes, Anja
Very nice Kathy!!!
Great tags, Kathy!!!
I love the green you used!! it really pops aganist your background! nicely done it looks wonderful!
Love 'em! And when you find someone to organize you, please call so I can share his/her talents!
Post a Comment