Translate

Saturday, November 6, 2010


Here is the card I made for my crafting friend Diana who's birthday is the 26th, but we are getting together tomorrow to go to a Christmas card/layout/project make and take mini-convention in Wausau. It's the first time it's being held and we are heading there at 7 a.m. to check it out. Hoping to get the Christmas dies of Tim's there instead of having to order online and wait. It's about 2-2 1/2 hours to get there but there is hardly ever anything scheduled on Sundays and that is the only day I get off of work, so I am so there! It's a little hard to see in the picture, but the Happy Birthday is embossed and sanded on Coredinations Cardstock to show the white underneath. And of course. my new Rosette die. Lovin' that one!

2 comments:

Netty said...

Very pretty card and love your rosette. Your friend will adore it. Annette x

Lori said...

Beautiful card, Kathy, hope you had fun!