Oonce again I have signed up for a whole new type of swap for me where you gather up a hard-cover book, and measure the size for your partner and they create you a page to fit it, leaving a half inch area along the left side free for adding it to your book when you get it. My theme is Nature; birds, animals, trees, flowers, etc, so pretty wide open. My first assignment was for Wendy's book in Australia and she chose Butterflies, so I made myself an extra one as it would also go with my theme so my book will fill up faster if I do a few myself, especially since I am not too confident as I have never done this type of project before. Here's what I made for Wendy. I used an old dictionary page adhered to cardstock with Claudene's matte medium. I stamped in clear embossing ink and clear powder for the resist and then blended several Distress ink colors onto it. Punched out lots of scraps into various butterflies and adhered them, adding a Tim spinner and brad to the focal butterfly. Computer generated the words from an old Elton John song and mounted them on black cardstock and cut them at odd angles randomly. Stickles to the bodies and called it good. Kind of a fun project. Got our new partners assigned today for next month and I have to do Vampire Kisses! Yikes! I don't know where to begin.