Translate

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Twelve tags-Day 9

I loved making this one so much, that I made a second one for my good friend and co-worker, Nancy. I was going to take her Christmas gift to work and decided I could add this tag to the top of it as I had already mailed her card out. I used a new Penny Black , I think, background stamp I recently bought for it. Love this stamp but it's very hard to see here. I really liked the lamp-post that Ted used on his tag, so I went with that as well and added a jingle bell to it after glitzing it up. I love how the glossy accents addition to the letters makes them look. What a transformation! I will be doing that over and over again. Thanks Tim!!! Well, it was a hit with Nancy and when she came to work today, she said her husband looooved the tag! He told her, she can't throw that away. LOL As if.....

No comments: