Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Challenges

i finished up my challenge for the Everything Wendy Vecchi group, MAC #44 today. The challenge was to use bright colors. I am also using it for a journal spread challenge at OWSE where this time, we had to use something that we seldom use from our stash. My seldom used medium was Fun Foam. I have so much of it and don't think about it. I die-cut Tim's flowers with it and then stamped in Archival with Wendy's background stamp. I also stamped her heart and leaves onto the foam after heating it and then cut around them. if you stamp into the foam while it's hot, you embed the ink and texture onto the foam. It's a cool effect that I don't think the picture will pick up.

1 comment:

Marjie Kemper said...

Love your layered background, Kathy. And what a great quote!