Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

I haven't post in forever! Been so chaotic around here but I think we have the house back to ourselves. Had my oldest daughter and her two kids move in for about 6 weeks. was happy to have them here, but it turns your world upside down! Hoping that all goes well for them now, but if not, they can come back again. Anyway, here are the tip-in pages I made today. My partner this time was Christine and her theme was Nature. Well, the gorgeous colors of fall were calling to me when I created her two-sided page, so I had to make myself a two-page spread for my book as well. I used some old textured brown fabric for the leaves and the red ones are the nogahyde I redid my dining room chairs in when we remodeled the kitchen a couple years ago. Of course I saved all the scraps and this was a great place to use a little of it. I used the wrinkle-free distress tech. for the background and several distress inks for the leaves. Stamped the verse in Black archival and then misted with gold perfect pearls mist. Can't see that in the picture but it's shimmery goodness in real life. I hope she likes it!

No comments: