Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2013

12 Tags of 2013-June

I have been trying to post this for over and hour and blogger will not cooperate with me, so fingers crossed, here goes... As it is, I waited all month to make this tag after I decided it was going to be and easy and quick one to make; but didn't meant to let the entire month slip past me. Nothing like the last minute. I wanted to go with a patriotic theme with reds, blues, and white so didn't have a lot of blending choices but used two different tones of both of them. I really liked blending the markers on the watercolor paper. Great technique Tim. Thanks!!! My background stamp is the Papillon one and is very subtle but it doesn't show up in the picture at all. I used old paper for that and then stamped the USA and Dare to Dream with aged Mahogony. Fun, quick, and easy! My kind of tag this month.

3 comments:

Linda said...

very cute tag!

Cathy Y said...

I love your tag, Kathy. It's gorgeous!!!

Netty said...

oooh your tag is stunning, hugs Annette x