Translate

Thursday, January 9, 2014

November CTMH gathering

Debbie was our hostess this time and we focused on all Christmas cards. Used the gorgeous red shimmer tape on some. Love that stuff and sooooo happy we are adding new colors! Had a lot of fun creating these cards and all were very easy. We did the side-step card as our make and take so they would see how easy it is to make a knockout card that really "wows" the recipient! They loved it and so did I. Used lots of things from the seasonal mini catalog on these. Love how they turned out! Afterwards, I decided to really give it some pizazz and added sparkly glitter to the snowflakes ahead of time so it was dry and ready to assemle for them. I had all the stamping and cutting done ahead of time. Most was done on the Cricut using my CTMH cartridges. My very faorite cartridges ever!!!

No comments: