Translate

Sunday, January 25, 2015

January CTMH monthly clug meeting

Kathy Parker was our host this month and we held it at my house. only two of the members besides myself were able to attend but we still had a great time. Here are the cards we created. The make and take i also created it a second time using one of the Christmas paper packs to show that it doesn't have to be made with only the heartstrings pack to be pretty. I actually don't know which I like better. I also used an old set I have of just flourishes and added them randomly to the test paper from that pack so that the whole sheet had swirls not just the one corner. Turned out great. I used blush and whisper inks to keep it subtle. They loved it! The other two were done using the Cricut and our exclusive cartridge Artbooking.I love this cartridge! it my very favorite of all of them!

No comments: