Translate

Monday, September 7, 2015

Monthly stamping club- July

i can't believe I forgot to post the pictures of our last meeting on here. I have been so busy and it has been so hot here that I just have not gotten anything accomplished. had my big scare and spent the night in the hospital and had every test imaginable done to check out my heart, but have passed them all. apparently I had spasms in my esophagus so have to take a pill a couple times a day for it and use an inhaler when going outside or doing anything strenuous. Guess I can live with that, but would rather not have to take any pills. Enough about all of that. We did not meet in August as they all wanted to wait it out until we can order from the new catalog starting Sept. 1st, which is live now! Click on my link on the right hand side of my blog to shop. There's a brand new exclusive Close To My heart cricut cartridge that is just wonderful! Several gorgeous new colors as well. Sad to see so many of my favorites retire but always love to get the new arrivals as well. I found my inspiration from several fellow consul
tants for my cards and just put my own twists on them to make for my group.

No comments: