Since my husband and oldest daughter share a birthday, I had to hustle up and make them both a card today for their birthdays, tomorrow. I decided to make the same card in a feminine version as well as a masculine version. pretty happy with them both!
Wednesday, August 7, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And finally to finish off the event, the one and only Jennifer McGuire who uses products from all of the other classes kits and combines th...
-
Well, I have been going to do this for some time now so today I finally got two of the years of tags made into a Christmas banner to hang in...
-
Well, It's time again for the yearly One World One Heart blogger event and I spent the day making a project to use as my give-away so th...
-
Today was a relaxing play-day in the new, clean studio with two of my grandkids, Victoria, 11, and AJ, 7. We decided to try our hand at maki...
1 comment:
I love how you made different versions of your cards!
Post a Comment