Translate

Tuesday, September 16, 2008


We helped throw a baby shower for my middle daughter, Kayla and her husband, Wally this past week-end. We had about 45-50 people there and had a lot of fun. Made way too much food as usual . They got a lot of great gifts and little Phillip should be the best dressed boy in Jackson County when he arrives in November! (or Philly-Steak, as my oldest daughter calls him) We added something to the invitations I hadn't seen done before that was quite cool. "Anyone who brings a pack of diapers wins a prize." I had some larger dollar prizes for these as I used to do a home-party plan so have lots of things still in boxes to use as prizes. They got 12 packs of diapers in three sizes!!! Wow, I was so impressed. So if any of you are having showers for your girls, add this to your invites, it works!

2 comments:

wkknight said...

Hey mom so glad to see we made it to your blog lol feels like we are on the front page! love ya

Contessa Kris said...

Awww, what a cutie picture of the mother to be! I wish I had known of this idea to say something about the diapers. We have a baby shower for my SIL this Saturday. I'll remember for next time.

I wanted to invite you to visit my blog again during my birthday giveaway blog party. I've giving away prizes until my birthday on Oct. 6t!