Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2009







Well, I promised to post the projects from my workshop last week-end with Michelle Zindorf and then when I went to take pictures of her samples and our group taking the class, my camera wouldn't turn on. I thought the batteries were dead so was disappointed but charged it up overnight when I got home. When I got up the next day, I tried it again and nothing! I asked a few others for their opinions and after a few days went and bought a new digital camera. Nothing fancy but it takes nice enough pictures. So here are my three cards I made at the workshop. I wish we could have gotten into the advanced class as well, but it was full. I will be watching or another chance at it though! She is soooo talented!

3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Good golly miss Molly!! Your cards from your workshop are amazing! You really mastered the brayer.

Georgia said...

Kathy! These are breathtaking! I feel like I want to just meld with the scenes. Wonderful work, my friend.

Rena Sawatski said...

Great Job on the cards Kathy. You are so lucky to be able to take that class as she does such beautiful work.