Translate

Friday, January 15, 2010


In one of my yahoo atc trading groups, we are doing a name swap where we send to two people each month an atc featuring their name until we have sent to all involved in the swap and my turn is January. My very dear and extremely talented friend, JessieMae, made this one for me and I got it in today's mail. I have been smiling ever since! I always tease that Tim and I are engaged since I kind of proposed to him on the Alaskan cruise and he didn't say no. Eat your hearts out ladies! Just look at the way he's looking at me!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I know JessieMae, and I kind of knew about this...and all I can say is... this is a TOTAL riot! The look on his face is priceless... who wouldn't be smiling? Oh, this is hilarious!! Jessie is so funny! And it is a great ATC, by the way. That lady can make 'em!

JessieMae said...

I was thrilled to see my ATC featured on your blog my dear friend, and I loved Lori's comment too.

KAT said...

You can't have him - he's mine! After all I do cyber stalk Tim every day and I stalked him on the Mexico cruise... But you know we girls have to dream right... sigh... I love Tim too! And look - you do have proof that he's yours - this is your wedding picture after all!

(BTW - your friend must be a hoot!)

Sara Carns said...

Oh My.... this is hilarious! I love his face! I wonder how many marriage proposals Tim has gotten by now!!!