Translate

Thursday, January 7, 2010


We hosted a New Year's Eve party at our home this year and purchased a new couch and chair for the living room to be delivered that day. When we rearranged the family room downstairs early in the week, we discovered we did not have a phone jack for the computer where we moved the desk, so had our neighbor and good friend, a retired phone installer come over the next day and put one in. Then planned how we would arrange the living room to accomodate the new furniture, needed to move the wires for the satellite dish across the room so spent all afternoon before the party doing that and ran out of time to do my wall above the couch! One problem after another but it is all done now and looks great. Here's what I did to the wall using Stampin' Up wall decals. I love the look and will be doing more of these and hope to make some myself with vinyl and my Cricut Expressions! We'll see....

No comments: