Translate

Monday, February 1, 2010


One of the newer members of our ATC'S ARE Us yahoo groups asked about the necklaces I made for all of the gals that attended last year when we met for our week-end of art and sharing we had in Stevens Point, WI., so I dug mine out and took a photo to show her. I used those samples of countertops, black UTEE, a mosaiic stamp, and perfect pearls powders and my heat gun and melting pot to make them. Burned my fingerprints off by the time I had 30 of them made the night before I left. LOL Nothing like procrastinating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing piece of artwork! I am going to try the method ASAP/ Thank you for sharing your wonderful work!
Hugs,
Pat Smith
trish@phango.com

Helena said...

That necklace is wonderful!
Wouldn't care to do a step by step?