Translate

Saturday, February 5, 2011



Around rolled Saturday again and we are on to Day #6, 2007 in the December tags from Start to Finish challenge. You can find it in the archives of Tim Holtz's blog under the 12 days of Christmas, 2007. We are doing one tag a week until we complete them all. Join in if you can, the more , the merrier. I add a spot to link your art so we can all share. I used a snowman and snowflake mask from the holiday mask sheet. I used reds with gold perfect pearls for my spray, but wanted a little more, so blasted it with my new Perfect Pearls mist afterwards in Gold for the flecks you see. I used peeled paint and gold for my grungeboard flourishes I cut with tim's die. Simple, fun, and easy on this one! Play along!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your tag Kathy, great idea to use the snowman & snowflake masks x

donna said...

Excellent.The snowman worked so well for this. I am thinking this technique is a great one! halfway through 2007!

Lori said...

Ooo, looks great Kathy, love all that sparkle!

Rhonda said...

Hi Kathy! Love your snowman tag, gorgeous!! I love this technique. Cheers!