Translate

Thursday, February 17, 2011




Made a couple of Valentine's cards today. I know, I know, but I have been too sick and so finally was able to play a bit and have to send one to a gal for a good cause. She is donating a certain amount for every one she receives and my girlfriend asked me to make one and send it so I figured I might as well make one for hubby for next year. I should have posted the 6 gorgeous assorted color roses that he gave me. Anyway one of them has a shaving cream background and the other has Spanish Gold and they both are done with Neutral Shadows from the newest Technique Junkie newsletter. If you aren't a subscriber, you really should be. Great stuff goes on over there! For some reason, the light vintage lace with pearls doesn't show but really pretty in real life.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Beautiful Valentine's Day card. Love the birds and heart. What stamp is that?

Lori said...

Love these! Those backgrounds are just wonderful!