Translate

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sayner Stampede

A girlfriend, Nancy, and I went up north to Sayner, WI. last week-end for the annual Sayner Stampede. We had so much fun there, were exhausted and broke when we came home. LOL We took the Round-Robin class Friday night and the Station Creation class Saturday night and then just shopped the booths and local stores. Bought lots of goodies at the Mark-It Place in Sayner, famous for their gorgeous transparancies. I love those things and buy so many every year and then won't cut them apart and use them cuase they are too pretty to use! Well, this year we did something totally different with them and I am going to start using some of them. Plus the jewelry we made with Bottle Caps, Inc. products were so fun and Timmy, I have ordered a whole bunch of supplies to make more. I know what my girls are getting for Christmas this year. LOL We hit the stores in Rhinelander(Nosser's) and Minoqua(Stamp This, Scrap That, formerly the Baker's Wife) on the way up and then the Paper Studio in Minoqua on the way back. Bought some great things and made some really cute make and takes and great projects in the classes. We really loved the jewelry we made. I am showing the haul I got in the pictures and hope to share some of the projects later. I got a few more of my new faves, LaBlanche stamps from Germany, love these! A feww dies, nesties, papers, special paper for copics, Viva pearl pens, trims, zutter covers and chipboard pages,rusty tin stuff, paper doilies, layering pieces from the paper cuts and a new magazine that has so many of my wonderful blog buddies in it. It's so fun to page thru and say, I know her and her, and her! I also had preordered my new Sizzix and inkpad holders from Angie Noe prior to the trip so the car wouldn't be full. I had to order four new Distress inkpad storage towers from another booth that was there and were all out of them, but they already arrived here yesterday. Soon I should be able to take a few shots of my studio after all the mving and organizing I have done to it.

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Wow, looks like you had fun. Big play time after that, I'll bet.

Coleen in Ukraine