Translate

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gothic Arch

On my OWSE group, the next challenge in the alphabet challenge is G is for Gothic arch. I just happened to decide to finally start a series of gothic arches that I learned and was inspired by Roni on her blog last May. She made hers up as a Mother's day gift. I knew I wouldn't have time to make them by then, but printed off each day and saved them. Well, finally I finished one of them. Need to move onto another one now. Wish me luck on that!

1 comment:

Amy* said...

Hi Kathy! Love your arch...the vintage image is stunning. Thank you for your lovely comments about my flowers. To answer your question they are just paper die cuts and some punches thrown in here and there. I do not spray them with anything except for the hair clips...they are sealed with Beacon Decoupage medium. There is no need to seal the other flowers (it would take FOREVER) the only way they lose shape is if they are near moisture like in a bathroom or a screened in porch. Keep them out of these areas and they will last for years :) Im following your blog now I would love it if you would follow me too! Have fun making the flowers...it's addicting.