Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tip-In pages

So I had to hurry and get my pages done this time as we are finally going on the first ever "Barney-sister" girl trip. My three sisters and I are going to sunny Florida for a few days, then 3 days in the Bahamas, and then 3 more days in Florida, so had to get them ready to mail before I leave on the 18th and won't be home until the 28th. I made myself a page for my book as well as Linda's. She prefers hers to be on one page with both sides done where I prefer mine to be a double page spread to just glue into my book. I sure hope Linda likes them.

2 comments:

Netty said...

They are all fab Kathy and am sure Linda will love hers. Hugs Annette xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love how you put your tags onto the cards Kathy...awesome!!!