Translate

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Close To My Heart- April gathering

Wow, this coming Wednesday night is the gathering for this month and I have just now gotten around to getting my projects made. I visitted a bloghop early this month and found tons of inspiration there from other consultants. What eye candy! Anyway, here are the three projects Iwill be making for the hostess that night and demoing them for the group. The one with the doily and bird stamp will be the one that they will all be creating as their make and take that night. I always make three projects and then have all of the gals make one themselves afterwards while I take the orders and they nibble on refreshments. It is a really enjoyable evening and they all seem to love it. We have seven regular gals and a couple that attend most of the time. I am loving it! Sure am having a ball bonding with my much ignored until recently Cricut Expressions machine and playing with the two wonderful cartridges exclusive to CTMH. Used it a ton on these cards. Fun, fun stuff on them both!

1 comment:

Netty said...

terrific selection of cards Kathy, have a great evening. Hugs Annette x