Translate

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Twelve Tags of 2013- April

Still nine days of the month left, and I have finished my tag for this month. Actually, I couldn't quit at one so I made four background tags and finished two of them off to this month's tag. I didn't have the stamp that Tim used, so I improvised with a couple of his butterfly stamps from other sets. Of course I couldn't find my Clearly For Art film, so really did a lot of organizing while on the hunt, but alas, I found all three colors!!! Yeah. Couldn't find the Distress Paints either except the metallic because I just got those last week, but finally surfaced them after much digging and cussing. My room is such a shame! Who can come over and straighten it up for me so that everything has a place??? Anyone???? I really like how these came out and had a good time making them.

5 comments:

Anja v K@@rten said...

Super!!!!
Groetjes, Anja

Dorothy said...

Very nice Kathy!!!

Art By Wanda said...

Great tags, Kathy!!!

Unknown said...

I love the green you used!! it really pops aganist your background! nicely done it looks wonderful!

Marjie Kemper said...

Love 'em! And when you find someone to organize you, please call so I can share his/her talents!