Translate

Friday, August 23, 2013

CTMH August Gathering Cards

Tonight is this month's club meeting and here are the cards I will be demoing there. I just am in love with the new paper pack Laughing Lola. The colors are so bright and fun. I found my inspiration for this one from a wonderful blog called Obsessed with Scrapbooking. I love her blog. She gives wonderful tutorials on exactly how to use the cartridges and has lots of videos to share as well. I cut it from the newest exclusive CTMH cartridge called Artbooking. There are so many cool projects waiting to be created with this one! My second card was made with this month's stamp of the month. Usually they are $17.95 or $5.00 if you spend $50, but this month if you spend $50, they are free! You can only order them during the month they are the special. Many cute chocolate images and sayings on it. I used a retired paper pack called Claire and hollyhock and saddle card-stock. It turned out really cute. The swing card is cut with the Cricut cartridge Artiste and also uses the Laughing Lola papers and lagoon and gypsy card-stock. This one is tonight's make and take project. I think they are going to love it!

3 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Great cards!!! I love the bee and the die you used!!!!

Candy C said...

Hey Kathy....your card is really cool! I love these die cuts that they have out now to make cards so much more interactive! Love your bee! I also wanted to thank you so much for your sweet comment you left on my blog this morning about our SSS blog hop projects! Your thoughts are always welcome and appreciated! <3 Candy

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Kathy! Love the little banner!