Translate

Wednesday, May 5, 2010




I have been trying to get my studio straightened up and organized while on vacation this week, but not making a lot of progress. Some, not enough....Had to take a break and get busy with my eleven tags for the Chaos swap I joined on the All Things Tim group. We signed up into three groups of eleven and when done, will get all eleven tags from our groups of various sizes and a canvas to decorate and hang them on. Can't wait to have them all here to make mine up. I used all new colors of distress inks and Tim's faux batik technique on mine along with a new set of Tim stamps, filmstrip ribbon, gears, spinners, long fasteners and the tiny attacher.

5 comments:

Barb Urbassik aka Stampenstein said...

These are great and will mix quite well with the tag I did...nice work...

Nancy said...

I love this tag! I've got to get working on mine...!

Lori said...

These are just awesome, Kathy! Love that stamp set, and the faux batik really looks great with it!

Kate Burroughs said...

Great tag! Which group are you in??? I am in Group 3. Aloha, Kate

Unknown said...

Cracking tags! I love all tim stuff to how did I miss out on this group?

;0) I know you will get some fab stuff and I like the idea of sticking them all on a canvas I may do this with the Christmas ones I made (this is when I first found TH) Last December. It will make a great piece and I am sure yours will to, don't forget to show us now ;0) so green with envy!

love Dawn xx