Translate

Wednesday, June 23, 2010




I saw a great card tutorial on Michlelle Zindorf's blog a couple of weeks ago and printed it so I could try to duplicate it in a different size. I am quite proud of how it turned out! I made it into a father's Day card for my father-in-law. I even made the envelope from patterned paper. I have never made one before. Used my handy kit from HSN I just had to have and never opened before now. It worked so slick. I will be using that again! Cut the letters and brackets with my Cricut Expressions. My brayering needs work. I took her class in Buffalo, MN. last year but I am very rusty and you can see lines in mine but overall, I really liked the card.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I think it turned out fabulous Kathy. I love the scenery stamping, and I admire her brayering, very cool. Great job!