Translate

Saturday, June 26, 2010




In my Everything Wendy Vecchi yahoo group, we are doing a Coloborative (sp.?)Chaos tag swap. We each got assigned a tag size and orientation and will put them together onto our own canvas when swapped. I have mine done and sent them out in today's mail to our lovely hostess Susan. i put in an online order today for several canvas packs so I will be ready to assemble when mine arrive. Still working on assembling my tags for the Tim Holtz group swap but it's coming along.The coloring on the group shot is funky looking for some reason, but they are Victorian Velvet distress ink for the most part.

5 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Those are awesome Kathy.

Lori said...

Man, you are done early! Or did I screw up the deadline date? That's a possibility. These look great Kathy! I love the color, and your flowers are fab. I can't wait to get these and mount them, so exciting!

Lavennz Ooi said...

You made lots of gorgeous paper crafts, Kathy!

Lynn Stevens said...

Wow girlfriend you got These down to a science, Great tags and some happy gals I'm sure!

Art By Wanda said...

These are awesome!!!!