Translate

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tip-In Pages

On the end of my second week off now and just finished up my tip-in pages for my partner finally. I also made myself a spread for my book. Fran's is the large one with the green patterned paper and mine is the smaller one with the tan. Her theme is Christmas and mine is Vintage/shabby chic. I try to always make myself a page or spread also when I have everything out and making theirs. Doesn't seem to take any longer and it's all out anyway. i used LaBlanche stamps on Ranger's new specialty stamping paper for the images and then used the new distress markers to color the images. Picket Fence for Santa's beard and hair. Then used a blending tool to color the edges in red and some browns after that. Distressed the edges of the patterned paper and inked in browns also. Die-cut the Noel and 25 in glitter paper and then the snow-flakes with the movers and shapers dies. I had the snowflake tree trimmings on the left in my stash and added a piece to the image on the left for some dimension.

1 comment:

Netty said...

Terrific projects Kathy, x