Translate

Friday, March 19, 2010


Made a quick birthday card for my baby girl, Savanna, who turned 19 on St. Patrick's Day. We are getting together tonight to celebrate my father-in-law's 80th which is next week, so made them both alike. Close enough to St. Pat's Day for me. At a standstill on the kitchen until the floor is in. The electrician stopped in yesterday to see what he needs to do so hopefully by next week-end, it will be completed, but Jim's (my carpenter) surgery is scheduled for Tuesday so he may not be able to come to install the island and the trim until the following week. But soon, I will have a new kitchen! It is really gorgeous so far and I have most everything put away in the cabinets and will love it when my rack for pots and pans is installed above the island.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute card! Enjoy your celebrations!

Lynn Stevens said...

Adorable, and three reasons to celebrate, glad to see your kitchens almost done, share pics of the floor when its finished!

Beate said...

Adorable card! Made me smile.
Hugs and smiles

wkknight said...

MOMMA you need to post new pics!!!!!!