Translate

Saturday, March 5, 2011



Another week has ticked by and we are moving on to Day #10, 2007 from Tim's 12 days of Christmas tags 2007 on his blog. If you want to play along, go to Tim's blog and click on 2007 and start in. I have a spot below each post to link your creations as we go. If we do one a week, we are going to finish them all before he starts up this years. I struggled with this one and am not thrilled at all with my tag, but I am posting it anyway. Not sure if I will try again for better results but don't care for this one. LOL

3 comments:

donna said...

Hi. I like the colors and embellishments you used. I find that snowflake stamp hard to use. It goes from not enough to too much in the blink of an eye. Have a great week...Donna

Terry said...

Love these soft colors your used. Fabulous tag! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I think your tag looks great Kathy! Another great challenge!
Alison x