I have been trying so hard to go through and organize and purge my craft studio that I have not had any time to play and create, so I took the time today to make a spring tag for the AllThingsTim yahoo group challenge that Della from IBrakeForStamps gave us. I used my new Distress stains for the first time. Love them! I also used some liquid applique that surfaced in the "dig" for the rabbit. Fun stuff. I found lots of clear packaging that I couldn't bear to throw away and trimmed them down into a managable pile and decided to use some over my stamped butterflies. I stamped in black stazon onto the plastic and then colored with my Copic markers from the back side. Important-back side, ask me how I know! They don't play well together. i then stapled the butterflies onto the stamped images with my tiny attacher. When I heated the liquid appplique, the butterflies began to shrivel and bend and fold, so I took a paintbrush handle and shaped them how I wanted them and colored underneath them with markers, then smeared a bit of picket fence stickles onto that and a bit on the plastic butterflies as well. Made the body with a streak of Black Stickles. This was a fun tag to make and am glad I saved that packaging now.