Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

An award; for me?

Wow, my dear blog-friends, and extemely talented artists, Candy and Donna awarded me with a Stylish Blog award a few days ago. I have been so busy and still not used to this computer that I have not posted about it to thank them and choose my seven blogs to honor. So thank you both again, very much. I was so surprised to get this from both of you! So now the rules to this are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.


2. You share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 7 recently discovered new blogs and contact them to let them know they've been awarded.

Some of these may not be new blogs but they might be to you and some are to me, but just a few that I have stumbled across and just find so much inspiration from.

Seven things about me you may not know:

1. I work as a part-time flexible sales associate for the postal service, you know, just six days a week and as many hours as they can get out of me. LOL, part-time as per my title.

2. I have three grown, beautiful daughters, and a grown step-daughter and step-son.

3. My five granchildren are the best things in life and are most of my entertainment.

4. I am addicted to coffee! Big-time!

5. My hubby and I used to go golfing and fishing a lot, but we never seem to have time anymore though I enjoy both of these a lot.

6. I have probably the messiest art studio of anyone and hoard way too much stuff but am desperately trying to get things sorted and organized. I spend all the free time I have to create just trying to find something I know I have somewhere.

7. I am third in a family of seven siblings; the oldest of the four girls.

Now for my seven blogs, in no particular order:

Wanda from Art by Wanda
Linda from Linda's Works Of Heart
Roni from Ink Stains
Neil from Neelz Expressionz
Julie from Jul's Niche
Gerri from It's All Treasure
Lisa from Studio Rose

2 comments:

donna said...

Congratulations. If you look on my blog you will see I awarded you one too. Maybe you can do a 2fer. Cheers..Donna

Gerri Herbst said...

Thank you so much for the reward. Check out my blog for your link.
http://gerriherbst.blogspot.com/2011/03/sweet-reward-and-view-of-paris.html