Translate

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Tag

In one of my yahoo groups we are having a spring tag challenge and it ends tomorrow. I have not had time to create at all lately with all of my free time going to straightening up my studio so used my lunchbreak today and whipped this tag up and entered it quickly before the deadline. It felt so good to make something. I have got to finish up. I kind of stopped because some of the organizers I had ordered for all of my 8 1/2 x 11" papers is on backorder and won't ship til mid May! I need that spot for several other things to follow the plan I had going. I may have to box it up so I can get the rest moved around and see if it's going to work for me. It has been such a chore! I really need to stop buying andf hoarding and get using these supplies!

3 comments:

Alicia B said...

What a beautiful tag!!! *Hugs*

Diane Swanson said...

Love it, so springy!
Diane

Candy C said...

Hi Kathy! This spring tag is so cute! You always have the cutest tags! What do you do with all of yours?! <3 Candy