Translate

Saturday, July 2, 2011

December tags-day #3, 2009


Here is the first one I made for this tag, however, I did make the one with the trees also but am using it for a couple of other challenges as well so using a separate post for it. Please check it out on my blog. I love this plaid technique using the alcohol inks! They are my favorites inks aside from Distress inks but I am falling for the new Archival colors hard! They are awesome if you haven't seen them yet. I have four of the new ones but need them all! You can't see the word charm very well in the picture as it is small but it says Merry Christmas. These are such fun tags! Hope you'll join Donna, allison, and myself in the fun. You can link your work below so we can all see it.




4 comments:

donna said...

Refreshing to see such different colors for Christmas. Wonderful tag and I love the one you did with the trees too. I will be back later to post mine. I hope you are having a great weekend..Donna

Lori said...

Love this one too Kathy! Love the colors!

Alison said...

Lovely colours Kathy! Great tag! x

Gerri Herbst said...

This is darling...wonderful colors!gerri :)