Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2011

December Tags, Day #6, 2009

Halfway through the last year of the series! I really loved making this tag. Such a fun one and love the technique used. Head over to Tim's blog and click on 12 Tags of Christmas 2009 for details and step-by-steps of how to make it. Of course I see now that my ideology word had spun around backwards for the picture! LOL Oh well, you get the idea. Just pretend you see the word Cherish, it's there, believe me! I have to remember to take the picture while it's still light out as my studio is in my basement and the light's not so good late in the day and evening so always have to be done with mine by my lunchbreak the day before to get the picture. hope you will join us and add a link to your work!



5 comments:

Alison said...

Gorgeous tag Kathy! I love your sparkly tree! x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!!!

Chris aka Scrappylassie said...

Kathy-
Love your tag too! The Christmas tree on top of the car is genius-I had a "Why didn't I LOL ever think of that! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.
Chris/Scrappylassie

Terry said...

Such a lovely tag! Love the Christmas tree setting on top of the car!

Gerri Herbst said...

This is a stunning tag. Love that tree on the car!