Translate

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Grungy Monday #14

Just squeaking in under the wire this week with my entry which I combined with my July "tip-In" page swap over at OWSE yahoo group. I struggled this time as my theme was Vampire Kisses for Sandy's book. I had no idea so found this image from True Blood and printed it off cut off the words True Blood and It Hurts So Good and added crackle paint to them. For the background, I used the Tim's March 2008 technique

for this week's Grungy Monday over at Studio L3, using Tim's technique as instructed there. Love those homemade mists. I sure hope that she likes my page and that my next assignment is an easier theme!

4 comments:

Zombie said...

True Blood is a great show! :)

Alison said...

Gorgeous piece Kathy! I love True Blood! x

Linda Ledbetter said...

Cool, romantic and a little spooky-- in other words, the perfect vampire card! Great job with the GM14 resist technique, too. The misty look works GREAT with this theme!

Gerri Herbst said...

Great piece...and I am a big True Blood Fan too! take care, gerri