Translate

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day #7, 2009

Up to Day #7, 2009 in the challenge to complete all of Tim's Christmas tags. Only five more to go and we will be done as we did the 2010 tags along with Tim last year. I really love the soft background on this one even though it was not like Tim's at all. I think I need to reink my pads and replace my white paint dabber as it barely shows up. I used an old vintage Santa stamp that I have had forever and stickled a circle frame for him to give it some bling. Hope you'll join us and add your li

nk.




2 comments:

donna said...

Hi Kathy. I didn't use Tim's Santa and my paint didn't work well either. I like the soft vintage look of your tag and that is a great Santa. Only 5 left. Yahoo!..Have a great weekend..Donna

Alison said...

Wonderful version Kathy! Love your Santa image! I forgot to add stickles to mine! Lol!
Have a fab weekend!
Alison x