Translate

Friday, March 16, 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show- Anything Goes

This week over at SSSS, they are having an Anything Goes challenge. I decided to use the card I made for my baby girl, Savanna's 21st birthday tomorrow, St. Patrick's Day as my entry. I always make her an Irish card, so this year I did something different as I was inspired by visiting another blog. You can see it here at Recovering Stampoholic blog. I love the results I got using plain lod white card-

stock. After I liked the background, I die-cut the fancy label from blue and did the random embossing on that as well, then die-cut the numbers 21 out of recycled chipboard from work and painted with a black dabber. I cut a piece of tulle and tied it into a knot and hot glued the kno down onto the background and added pop-dots above and below it for the label to rest on. I made the rose and small flower using Tim's tattered florals die and Kraft Glassine paper. Love it! Die-cut a flourish and layered it all together. I love it and I know she will too.

5 comments:

Netty said...

Can't see it Kathy, the link doesn't appear to be working. x

Candy C said...

Kathy, your birthday card for your daughter is really pretty. I will need to check out the blog you got your background technique from. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Great job! Hugs, Candy

Marjie Kemper said...

What a gorgeous card! Happy B'day to your girl.

Lori said...

Beautiful card Kathy! Love the pic of you and your Vagabond, too, btw! :)

Anonymous said...

The only way that has been proposed to dispose of this spent fuel is to bury it and wait for the radiation to fade away, which could take thousands of years2. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Mitzy Bags[/url] American swimmer Michael Phelps achieved what no other Olympian in history had. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose expedition[/url] Ydkxsqixu
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora outlet[/url] Ohjreaqvz [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose online[/url] mbnkektup