As my last post said, I got busy today and got caught up. Here are my attempts at Day 5's lessons.I really liked the Stained Kraft Resist, but I wish I had chosen a stamp that was more bold. My owl is kind of lost but the background is really cool.On the second one, stamping with stains, I had some problems with my tag kind of falling apart.. I think I sprayed too much water on it. I ended up flipping it over and using the other side as the stains went through, so it worked very nicely. Tag 3, the Marbled Stains, was a challenge as well, but after it didn't work very well, I decided to wet my tag first and then try again and it worked very well. I made up a few of these to use later. I love this one and am glad I can finally do something with my stains.