Translate

Friday, March 16, 2012

Military Dedication

There is a place a few miles from here where they built a dedication to our heroes and all the military. It is near Neillsville, Wi. and is called The Highground. Last summer, you could purchase stones to be laid in honor of your family members who are/were servicemen and women. Here is a layout I completed today to give my father-in-law for his birthday this year in memory of this event. I have a frame for it, but it was glaring with the glass, so took the picture at a slight angle and out of the frame. I am also entering it in the OWSE challenge this month for a manly layout. It makes me want to do a few layouts now. It went so smoothly and easily came together. I hope he likes it.

2 comments:

Netty said...

Thank you for the info, so interesting and love your fab page. x

Lynn Stevens said...

I'm sure he will love it Kathy, What a thoughtful gift!
Hugs Lynn