Tim had a wonderful spring tag for us for this month's challenge. It's on his blog, check it out. Well, I had to do some improvising on this one, but that's a good thing. Didn't have the wood-grain stamp but do have another one from another company, but I wanted a softer, more feminine background for mine so used this Hero Arts one. On the first one I made, I used White Pearl embossing powder but it went kind of brown-gray like the chipboard I used for my die-cut butterflies. On the second one, I used black powder so they would show up better and I love the difference it made. I didn't have the one Tim used and don't think I would use it again. I am going to try to use what I have this year instead of buying every product I see used. We'll see how far I get with this. LOL I also used felt to make my flower and leaves. I die cut the leaves, but the flowers, I cut a strip a little more than an inch wide on the edge of the piece of felt. I then cut it in half so about 4 1/4 " I guess. Put a strip of narrow red-liner tape on one edge and folded in half, lengthwise. Then just cut narrow snips from the fold in towards the taped edge, not to the edge. Then dab a little hot glue on the end and begin rolling iot into itself, adding glue as you go to form the flower. I bought a die like this a while back but am limitted to one size, this waty I can create my own, any size I want. Looks great with blue-jeans and other fabric scraps.