Translate

Thursday, May 31, 2012

CoC2- #7

This week, the lovely Linda had us turn Tim's book to page #49, Brushless Watercolor. I can't tell you how to do the technique but you can get it from Tim on his blog. I barely got this one done in time and am scrambling to get it posted now. I finally got the chance to use my new bird and branch die for this tag. I love it. I added glossy accents to my bird after I colored him with my Distress markers and Tim's water-brush. Love that! Of course, I smeared the glossy accents with my finger taking the picture. LOL Kind of like the effect though so I am leaving it alone. You will want to play along because the generous Daisy at Eclectic Paperie is sponsoring a prize for this week's random winner.

2 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful tag Kathy. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Candy C said...

Kathy, your Tim tag is beautiful! <3 Candy