I finally had the time to make the challenge for this one over at the EverythingWendyVecchi yahoo group. For challenge #42, we had to make a tag with a house on it and use at least one of Wendy's stamps. I used Distress Stains to colorize my tag and then blended some brushed corduroy distress ink around the edges. Die-cut some chipboard into the house using Tim's dwellings die and also the windows and door from his movers and shapers. I added some black card-
stock behind the door and windows along with some vellum to look like glass. I used wire for my chimney smoke and die-cut some clouds from vellum. I used one of Wendy's background stamps to create the boards on my house and her verse along with the tips of one of her flowers to be my ground-cover. I then masked it and stamped Tim's mini pines using the Distress markers, added some ribbon and white enamel accents for the door-knob. Fun, fun!