Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day and a challenge

Here is a picture of the cards I made for Mother's Day this year for my Mom, daughters, and one of my sisters as she was here and had given me an early birthday gift, so it doubled as a thank-you card as well. I used lots of Tim/Ranger inks on it and the card itself was one that I learned from the online card class I just finished called, A Cut Above. Great class and they do a wonderful job on these if you are thinking of taking any, I suggest their classes. I also needed to make something with flowers and bling for my OWSE challenge this month, so using this again. I am entering it into the ATT challenge for May as well, using at least tow Tim items and flowers. S
ince I used all distress inks and his distress markers for this, it qualifies.

1 comment:

Netty said...

Beautiful card Kathy, x