Translate

Monday, August 1, 2011

Grungy Monday #17


Last minute attempt to get this uploaded. Had grandkids here and didn't get it done last night even though the tag was done. My 6 yr. old grandson made me up a pile of backgrounds on tags using Distress inks and blending tools so I am putting them to use. He and my 10 yr. old granddaughter love to craft with Grandma, so I taught them how to blend distress inks and to do wrinkle-free distressing. They made a pile of small tags for themselves to use and a few large ones for me.This week we are using Tim's "Get Ready to Rock" technique. I have been itching to try one of my new sets of Tim's stamps so used it here. Love that Rock candy! AJ did too. He had to have his tag crackled too.

4 comments:

Zombie said...

I actually really like that one!:)

Lori said...

This is cool, Kathy! I love the colors!

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous tag!!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

This is beautiful, Kathy. And I love the mental image of your grandson making you a bunch of backgrounds... it's like your a chef and he's your prep guy!