Translate

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

C C2C #1

I caught up on my online class today and got my tag made up for this week's challenge done for Linda's challenge in Tim's technique from his new book on page #66. The generous Simon Says Stamp and Show is her sponsor on her blog. If you don't have his new book, you can get it on his blog and a signed copy here. I used some corrugated cardboard and die cut some more dress form and sewing stuff and painted them dabbers to age them. I wrapped the spool with lace and added a decorative pin and added some buttons. The background was just leftover ink on a stencil from another project that i used the negative for on this tag and just stashed it.

6 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful tag Kathy - love the dress from cut from the cardboard!

Anonymous said...

Love the sewing theme! Great tag!

Ann said...

Terrific Tag Kathy....Love the theme!
Ann xx

Terry said...

Cardboard has so many great uses, but this is fabulous! Love the tag! BTW, the folder that I did the shrink plastic in, does lose some of the texture. Just as everything shrinks, so does some of the embossing. Try it, you will like! Enjoy!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Great tag, Kathy!!! You aced the technique and created such a sweet theme with all the sewing imagery. I love it and am so grateful you shared it for the CC2C!

Lynn Stevens said...

I really need to get with the program and get his new book, seems everyone is playing but me
:0(
Great tag Kathy
hugs Lynn