Translate

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Cut Above- Day #6

I needed a masculine birthday card for my daughter Savanna's boyfriend, Harry's
21st birthday yesterday, so used this technique to make it. Just happened to get my new Tim Diffuser set in Saturday's mail and hadn't had a chance over the week-end to play. I used the round one and Tim's old jalopy texture trade for the inner circle that I kept smooth. I sponged a little black ink onto it and wished I hadn't but too late now. Lots of possibilities with these I think.I think embossing folders are the slickest thing invented when it comes to paper crafts and have since they came out.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Love it! I just ordered a set of those diffusers last night, so I am going to be waiting a bit. But they look cool. Love your card..That image is a favorite of mine, and love the paper you used for the background..Very vintage looking.

Netty said...

Loving your vintage card Kathy. Hope you are well. Annette x