Translate

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Cut Above- Day #3

Woo-hoo! I am caught up with this class again. Of course, I don't have any of my other challenges and swaps started or done. LOL One step at a time, I guess. At least I was smart enough to use one for a birthday card I need right away and my Mom's Mother's Day card also, so that will help out time-wise. I decided to flip my shape card sideways so that I could use a taller image. I don't have my Distress Markers yet, though they are supposed to be shipping out to me tomorrow, YEAH!, so I had to use what I had here and my grand-kids have several of them very dry. Fun technique and quite easy to create actually. Of course I couldn't find the stamp I wanted for the front, so ended up making it on the computer and cutting it out. Couldn't find my envelope background stamp either even though I know I bought it, guess I will be ordering that one again! LOL

4 comments:

MLO said...

Beautiful card. I like the various shades of pink complimenting each other.

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

That window is awesome! Love how you're rocking through that class.

Ballie (Bennarda) said...

Wath a lovely card, very nice coours.
Bye Bennarda (Ballie)

http://balliescreationballie.blogspot.com