Translate

Monday, August 29, 2011

December tags, Day #11, 2009

OMG, where has the time gone! This vacation time is more hectic than working. LOL We were out of town for a few days and I forgot to have my post ready for Saturday morning, so here it is, a bit late. This was a fun one for me, though my brads did not cooperate, even though I have the tool, and with not mush time before leaving for vacation, I decided to use some cute buttons from my stash instead. Will play with that tool later and get it figured out. Don't forget to add your link if you play along and go see what Donna and Allison have made as well.






2 comments:

Alison said...

Gorgeous tag Kathy! Love those cute buttons! Hope you had a lovely break xx

donna said...

Another wonderful tag Kathy! I love your mitten flowers. Only 1 left..Donna